Contact us to schedule an appointment with a librarian for research assistance.
Text us at 985-222-2994
Occupational Safety, Health & Environment
This guide presents selected resources for Occupational Safety, Health and Environment which are available through the Southeastern Louisiana University Sims Library and open access websites.
Please add suggestions for other websites and resources here.
Top 10 Library Resources for Freshmen OSHE Majors at Southeastern
- Call numbers for Occupational Safety, Health and Environment books in the Library
Industrial Safety: T55 through T55.3
Industrial Hygiene: RC963 through RC969; HD7260 through HD7780.8
Environmental Technology and Sanitary Engineering: TD1 through TD1066
Environmental Science: GE1 through GE50
Emergency Management: HV551.2 through HV639
- Encyclopaedia of occupational health and safety
1st floor reference room-- RC 963 .A3 E53 1998
- The encyclopedia of work-related illnesses, injuries, and health issues
1st floor reference room-- RC963 .A3 K348 2004 and online
- Reporting results : a practical guide for engineers and scientists
4th floor stacks-- T11 .V358 2008 and online
- Making sense : a student's guide to research and writing : engineering and the technical sciences
4th floor stacks-- T11 .N675 2007
- Essential skills for science & technology
4th floor stacks-- Q181 .E73 2008