Contact us to schedule an appointment with a librarian for research assistance.
Text us at 985-222-2994
This guide presents selected resources for Industrial Technology which are available through the Southeastern Louisiana University Sims Library and open access websites.
Please add suggestions for other websites and resources here.
Top 10 Library Resources for Freshmen IT Majors at Southeastern
- Call numbers for Industrial Technology books in the Library
Technology: T1 through T995
Drafting (Mechanical Drawing): T351 through T385
Design: TA174; TS140
Production and operations management and industrial robots: TS155 through TS194
Robotics: TJ210.2 through TJ211.47
- Reporting results : a practical guide for engineers and scientists
4th floor stacks-- T11 .V358 2008
- Making sense : a student's guide to research and writing : engineering and the technical sciences
4th floor stacks-- T11 .N675 2007
- Essential skills for science & technology
4th floor stacks-- Q181 .E73 2008
- Slide rules : design, build, and archive presentations in the engineering and technical fields
- A scientific approach to writing for engineers and scientists
1st floor Reference stacks --T11 .B445 2014