This guide presents selected resources for Philosopy which are available through the Southeastern Louisiana University Sims Library and open access websites.
Please add suggestions for other websites and resources here.
Top Ten Resources for Veterans
Office of Veteran Services --The Office of Veterans Services serves as an intermediary between the veteran who is seeking or receiving educational benefits and the Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA).
The Office of Veterans Services is charged with:
- Providing counseling and information for veterans attending Southeastern.
- Providing the VBA with accurate information regarding the period of enrollment, academic degree attempting, and the number of credit hours pursued by each veteran seeking or receiving educational benefits.
- Reporting to the VBA veterans who reduce/drop hours or resign from the University during the enrollment period.
- Advising veterans on the proper procedures and forms to be completed when applying for educational benefits.
- Serving as liaison between the veteran and the VBA in resolving pay problems.
- Serving as liaison between the veteran receiving educational benefits through the VBA’s vocational rehabilitation program (Chapter 31) and the office that administers the program.